Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Our boy Gimli

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by FoxyPinkChick, Jul 9, 2014.

1. FoxyPinkChick

FoxyPinkChick Forums Novice

Jun 3, 2014
    Ireland
    I posted on here a few weeks ago for the first time. We've now had Gimli for two months. Absolutely adore him. He's just brilliant. Can't remember him not being around. He's four months old now. He's picked up a few tricks. Sit, paw, high five, sit pretty, down, turn and everyone's favourite - morto (short for mortified, like shame). He's getting there with the toilet training, has even made it through a few nights. His recall is also improving, we use "here Gimli". He is now great at walks, after a slow start. He loves them. The only thing is he sometimes bites the leash. There aren't a lot of shelties here in Ireland so he gets a lot of attention.

Check out his blog to see a few pics.

gimlithesheltie.tumblr.com

2. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Gimli is just too cute - and sounds very smart!

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    How pretty! I love the real softness of his expression and the light foxy coloration. I can't wait until Cubby hits 4 months and we make our first visit to the ocean (which IS planned!).

4. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    I love the photos! What a beautiful, tiny face.

5. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    He's adorable! Who is Teddy?

6. FoxyPinkChick

FoxyPinkChick Forums Novice

Jun 3, 2014
    Ireland
    Teddy is my mother in laws dog. She very kindly minds Gimli while we are at work so they are together most days. It's so sweet how they are always so happy to see each other.