Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hi

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by KalenaH, Jul 17, 2014.

1. KalenaH

KalenaH Forums Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    This coming Wed. I will be the proud owner of a beautiful sable and white bouncing baby boy. He will be over sized and a service dog for me when he gets older as I am hearing impaired. Looking forward to joining in! Kalena

2. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Welcome to the forum!

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Welcome and congratulations!

Be sure to add him to the thread

Who's who -- The class of 2014

in puppies 101!

Can't wait for details and pictures!

4. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Hi Kalena...welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new puppy. Wow...a service dog...I think a Sheltie would be just right for that "job". Please keep us informed how the pup is doing and how he/she is doing with the training. Oh...almost forgot...we love pictures of Shelties. :smile2:

5. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we do love pix:yes:

6. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Welcome to the wonderful world here at SN! I guarantee you will love it here!

7. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Welcome, Kalena. :smile2:

How exciting that you are getting a sheltie pup to be your side kick and helper. Shelties are so smart, he will learn fast and bond deeply to you...good choice.

Have you picked a name yet for your upcoming little one?

Trini

8. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Hi Kalena, welcome to Sheltie Nation. Congratulations on your new family member. You have found the perfect dog for the needs you have and you have found the perfect place for any help and information you will ever need to know about your new baby. Please keep us informed about his progress, it is going to be great fun watching him grow and learn. Oh, almost forgot, we love pictures. :wink2:

9. KalenaH

KalenaH Forums Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    Trini His name will be Reggie. Umm you guys will get loaded with pictures! Thanks for the hellos Kalena

10. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    "Reggie and Kalena"...sounds just right together. :smile2: We will love seeing loads of pics once your boy gets home.

Trini