Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Ice Cream Shelties!

Discussion in 'Treats & Supplements' started by Chris, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Layla had a wonderful time celebrating summer with her new friend at Misty Meadows Farm Creamery in Smithsburg, MD. Layla says, "It helps to make friends with the owner's kid!"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  2. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    Smart girl Layla!:cool:

3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Way to stay cool!:cool:

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Did you say ICE CREAM! Nice score little sista! I LOVE ice cream.

~Shay

5. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Oh, Layla...mine LOVE soft ice cones and are so jealous...the little ice cream stands around here just opened up a few weeks ago for the season and I haven't gotten them out for ice cream yet. You have a much better Mom...I am not letting mine read your Mom's post because they would probably all pack their bags and head down to live with you!!!

Trini

6. Greenepony

Greenepony Forums Enthusiast

Jul 2, 2012
    Have you taken her to the Dairy Godmother in Alexandria? Olive's a big fan of their puppy ice cream (they also have squirrel cookies!)

7. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    YUM-YUM Layla, I'm with you. You are just too cute to pass up and I'd share my cone with you anytime! :smile2:

8. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Ooh, Layla- I just had ice cream for the first time EVER last month.. it was soooo good. But I haven't had it ever since. My mom is all "Watson you're such a good boy" "Oh Watson your mama sure does love you." And you know what? No ice cream! Can I come visit you, my mom is so mean!

~Watson.