Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Momma iz crazy

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Judyg, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Hey guys, Lacey here. Doze your Momma make you go with her into a real little room in the morning? Mine doze, and all I get to do is play with this liddle round thing. I don't know what it is but it's kinda fun to play with. Then she pulls down this white stuff! That would be fun to play with, but I can't reach it yet.

Hoomans sure do phunny things. I don't get it and I don't know why she won't lets me run around the house while she sits in the liddle room either.

Hoomans, I just don't understand them

And then yesterday the cat made a mess in the hoouse and they blamed me! I didn't do it!! Not me, as you all know I'm an angle. At lest that is what my Mommy and my breeder call me.

Anyways Hoomans are really nuts don't ya think?

Lacey

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Cubs here - YEP. All THREE of us dogs go in that strange room. Sometimes a cat comes too! I am the only one that thinks that white stuff makes delightful crinkle sounds though. Mom says that might be good for taking pictures! Mommy crates me, though, when she goes into that big tiled place where the water comes down on me (scary!). She says it is because the crate is close by but Shay said he used to have to just sit in the room and not be crated. He was bigger and older though. Shay likes to help Mom get dry by licking the water off her legs and feet. It's kinda creepy how he does that. Melli says -- "who cares! Mommy goes out with us, we go in with Mommy. Fair's fair so quit asking so many darned questions silly Cubby" But Melli's like that. She thinks she knows everything cuz she has raised lots of puppies!

3. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Oh, no, Lacey, it is your duty as a Sheltie to ALWAYS accompany mommy to that room! There are dangers there! She could fall in the big porcelain throne in the middle of the room! Or slip in the tub of doom! You must always stay with her to protect her.

Take heart, little Lacey! You are there because she knows you is a strong, brave, Sheltie!

-- Emmy

4. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    PS -- cats make lots and lots of messes. I don't think they have very good tummies. Next time you make a mess, just blame it on the cat!

5. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Thanks, I wills haf to do that, and anudder thing. My Momma makes me stay in a crate at night and a pen durring the day. She sas I'se not housebroken, what the heck is that anyways? I don like stayin in the pen too much so I crie and sometime she takes me outside and tells me to go potty. What is that all about?

6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Do something cute while in your pen. Like run around then stop and huff then run another lap and huff. After two or three laps she will be laughing and fold in your paws, and out you come for some pettings and treats. I have an entire trick bag of cute that I use to do evil ..... or I mean get my way.

Signed
    Spitfire Esquire

7. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Is it sad that the first time I read this, I didn't understand you were talking about the bathroom? I guess that's what happens when you try to comprehend stuff right when you wake up!

8. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    Yes, they pee in the water fountain.

9. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Yes but amazingly the water is freshest and coldest right after, simply amazing

Signed
    Sca

10. Mom2Melli

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Pandora here (I live with Cubby and Melli) -- you, gasp, DRINK, out of that bowl in the little room? No, no, no, NO. You wait til the Mr. Humans come and then you try to KILL the yellow water before it mixes with the clear water. It's not a WATER BOWL. It's a carnival game! DUH! Dogs, huff.

PS -- is it not obvious that you can either grasp the white stuff in your mouth and run all over the house with it? OR you can use your paws and make it go all over the floor and then tear it up and carry it all over the house? Double DUH! Now THAT is fun!

Dogs, huff.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014