Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sleepy shelties

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Cooper'sMama, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    I thought this was cute. This is how we nap at our house. How do you nap? :)

Attached Files:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    We nap on the back of the sofa pillows. We make the crate pad into padogomi. Each night he folds the crate pad differently. Folded with the head on it, edges up like a hammock, folded like a fortune cookie. It's always interesting.

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Like this:

Last edited: Sep 10, 2014
  4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
  5. Jeff

Jeff Forums Regular

Aug 13, 2014
    Massachusetts
    I love a dog who sleeps on his back! My last dog (non sheltie) did it all the time. Hopefully the new pup picks it up as well.

6. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Okay, the tummies are cute! Especially cute, is on the back with two front legs reaching for the sky!

Puppy sleeps either frog dog, or on the back.

Justus is a side sleeper, no pillows allowed.

7. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    A friend of mine posted a picture of her sleepy Frenchie saying "nothing like a sleeping French dog." I saw her sleeping Frenchie and raised her a sleeping sheltie with this shot of Watson right after we arrived in Maine.

Attached Files:

8. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Hanna is mostly a side sleeper (fully stretched out), although she will occasionally sleep all curled up in a ball. Her favorite spots are under my desk with her head on my feet, or against a wall. As for the furniture or beds she never gets up on them unless we pick her up or lure her with some liver treats; she will stay only so long as we are sitting with her. She loves the tile floor in the bathrooms, and prefers the hardwood to the carpet. Has yet to sleep rolled on her back - I miss that. I finally just picked up the dog beds as she does not use them and all they do is collect dust balls. A lot of nights she is already asleep in her crate by the time I go to bed so I just close the door - if she's still awake I'll put her on the bed with us.

9. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    That is so precious :)

10. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Funny post...
    Just happened to be on my enclosed patio with my three boys and my sisters little girl... really humid today in Michigan... so, everyone crashed in the Patio which is air conditioned! Go figure...

Attached Files: