Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Delicate Subject....uum about P**is

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by BarbV, Dec 26, 2013.

1. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Oh, thank you! I don't know why it only happens with Indy and it never happened with my other two males.

I'm just glad that the nephew who picked up my dog to bring him to the car didn't seem to notice the bright red snake....I REALLY did not want to explain it to him.

So my next question....why do some dogs "protrude" when they are excited and others do not....when they are both neutered? :confused2:

2. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    :lol: I know you folks are not meaning this funny, but I sure am laughing.:lol:

I have not seen Laddie's at all, I am sure he has one though, his coat is so long and thick, I just do not see any of his underside.

I agree about the horse, now THAT is something you can NOT miss. Mercy.

3. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    poor Zander, his popped out and he was scared.:ick
    not funny but it was........

4. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    Blake is the only one here that surprises us occasionally with wee willy winker, and its always at time when he is excited, or as one said when they want a belly rub!

Trapp & Jasper,I don't think I have ever had the sighting,but then again their cots are so profuse,that I don't notice. Now Earnhardt's would make daily pop outs...just not pretty.
    All males are neutered.

5. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Well, its actually kinda wicked looking, if you've never seen it. It actually has abit of a barb at the end to, uuum latch on I guess....To me it looks like the ancient drawings of a devils tail to be honest. Just glad to know that its normal for even a neutered dog. It does fit Indy's mold.....he has always been the more "excitable" of my dogs.....:rolleyes2:

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Can't speculate on neutering age -- one was 2-3 years and had been breeding, one was young adult (average neutering age as was a show hold) but never bred, one was less than three months early neuter per that rescue's policy.

7. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    One of my best friends has an unneutered male toy poodle - Dexter weighs allof 7 pounds and is 5 years old. OMG I cannot believe the size he gets to in proportion to his body. :eek2:

8. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    I think Casey's is out more than it is in. I just try to ignore it.

9. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Ruutu's is always out too. He's getting neutured in Jan. so maybe it will change but I doubt it. We see it often.

10. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    Lucky doesn't do that either. I quess he doesn't have anything to brag about, :smile2: Ohhhhh the horses and cattle. WOW!!!

I am laughing too.