Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Hi

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by psnyder316, Jul 19, 2014.

1. psnyder316

psnyder316 Forums Novice

Jul 19, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Came across this forum looking for information concerning my puppy's stages. We got our Harley in April & she is almost 6 mths old. We are loving her to pieces and excited to find such a great resource for information. Harley is a beautiful baby girl. Blue merle and tan with pretty much nothing symmetric about her.

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Welcome to you and Harley...glad you found SN and hope you will enjoy being a member. Do you have pics of your Harley to share?

Trini

3. KalenaH

KalenaH Forums Novice

Jul 17, 2014
    USA
    Hi Welcome to the forum! My name is Kalena and soon will have Reggie. Hope to see you around. Kalena

4. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Welcome! You're going to love it here!

5. ellenspn

ellenspn Forums Enthusiast

Jul 6, 2014
    Swamps of NE Illinois
  6. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum! There is great information here form very knowledgable owners. I have a blue also and we would all love to see a photo of your Sheltie. :smile2:

7. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Welcome to you and your baby girl Harley. You are going to really enjoy your time here, lots of knowledgeable people about just about anything you need to know about your new Sheltie. This is a fun place to be, so, sit back relax and stay awhile. Oh, as everyone else as said, we love pictures, especially of the new baby's. :smile2:

8. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    welcome:smile2:
    we love pix:yes:

you can post pix in the thread if you are a premium member or post to photo sharing sites and paste the link in your post....

my pack