Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Bit disheartened today (pity party)

Discussion in 'Behavior' started by Mom2Melli, Jun 14, 2014.

1. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Maybe you can get the Sherriff's helicopter to air lift your FIL out of your yard and drop him off somewhere far far far away!

Trini

2. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    By now you are busily scrambling eggs I'm sure, and brewing coffee for your FIL. I feel for you, yesterday must have seemed it would never end.

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    What a day! The FIL left a big loogie in the sink (ewww) overnight. JUST now walked on the carpet and left black marks with the shoes again (what is it with THOSE shoes?). The husband saw him head for the carpet and stopping him on the carpet which made him spin around, thus creating the black marks in a lovely swirl pattern.

I got my llamas sheared today by the breeder so they feel much better, but she wanted these two mini goats I have so I took them over to her house. They were to be in amongst her llamas, which they are fine with MY two llamas. It looked like a Peruvian soccer team all surrounding the one (who is black/white like a soccer ball). The mamma just stayed out of the way and munched hapy. One llama was trying to kick her so I brought them back home. I really looked like a Peruvian soccer team going after this ball. Scary. Guess 2 llama girls is not quite the same as 6 llamas.

FIL just left and I think I will seek some quiet working on some files. At least I don't feel so pitiful. Shay and Melli both adored the llama breeder and were fighting for her attention. That was absolutely THE best meeting of Melli and a stranger I have had yet. She was rolling belly up and squealing and doing the hamster paws and everything. Proud of her.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  4. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    Wisconsin is sort of close to Indiana, you want to come over and watch it together? :pop

5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    OK seriously, this too shall pass, and try to find the humor in it all. The ability to laugh at craptastic stuff is truly the only thing that has kept me going at times.

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Yea, it's all good.

Work has been BUSY which is OT which is extra $ for the puppy supplies.

I get to meet the puppy this Friday after a dental visit. I get to bring him home July 3rd which is the start of a long weekend for us so limited work for me and the husband home so he can bond too so that is a good thing.

Husband has never had time to bond with the dogs upon arrival, this will be the first time he has time off at the time of getting a dog/pup.

7. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Sure - I'll bring beverages! :smile2:

8. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Aww, yay! I brought home Emmy July 6. It was a great time. :biggrin2: