Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

For a limited time, the Special Edition Sheltie Nation Decal is Back!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kelly, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    I've had several people reach out to me recently asking about the special edition decal we did two years ago. Since so many have asked, I've checked with the printer about doing a re-order and will offer another pre-order run. (That way I won't over order.)

For those of you who might be remember or are new to the forums, this style of decal is the graphic cut out in vinyl with no background, like those you frequently see on car windows.
    These decals are printed and “weeded” one at a time, so they are much more labor intensive than the peel-and-place stickers. As a result, they cost much more to produce, but the extra price is worth the great look! They will be about the same size as the current decal, about 5″, that you get with your premium membership.

The cost of these decals will be the same price as the first run, $12.00 USD. (Regular postage to your location will apply.) I will leave the ordering open until 8/5 then close it so I can place the order with the printer. You should have your special edition decal in about 3 weeks.

The direct paypal button does not seem to work with vbulletin, so follow this link to go direct to paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=V7X2U72ZN72YA

This will be announced tomorrow morning on Sheltie Nation, but you all get to hear about it first. :wink2:

Attached Files:

2. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Just a reminder that if you want to order a decal, the last day will be August 5th!

3. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    Decals are in from the printer and will be going out in tomorrow's mail. I have a few extras, so if anyone decides they would like one, just PM me. :smile2:

4. Lynnel

Lynnel Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2011
    Oceanport, NJ
    Decal

I'm sorry, I haven't been here for many reasons, but I had my back window smashed, and lost my decals. If you have any of the special ones left that would be great otherwise I would love another decal to put on my window. Thank you
    Lynne Leimberg

5. Kelly

Kelly Administrator

Feb 21, 2008
    I sent you a PM, Lynne.