Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Gypsy earned her Wings Today

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by dawns2shelties, Apr 13, 2012.

1. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Dawn, I am praying God's peace for you ...Gypsy lives forever in your heart. She is sweet blessing to your life.

2. Meldor

Meldor Forums Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2011
    Ottawa
    Dawn, I am so sorry for your loss:hugs. Gypsy's story touched me deeply as I read about all you've done for her to make sure she had the best quality of life she could have despite her illness. You have been so great to her.

I am sure both Gypsy and Chandler will watch over you while snuggling together and getting spoiled by your loved ones at Rainbow bridge. RIP beautiful Gypsy and run freely without any pain or discomfort.

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    This is just lovely -- what a tribute!

4. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    I just listened up until the over the rainbow song. I lost it....and will listen to it again later. Wow....what a tribute.

5. xerospin

xerospin Forums Enthusiast

Dec 11, 2010
    Taiwan
    That totally teared me up. Very sorry for your loss. Gypsy seemed like a great companion. And very loved too.

6. labgirl

labgirl Forums Sage

Feb 22, 2009
    Suffolk, UK
    I just saw your post on Facebook. I am so so sorry. Gypsy was such an extraordinary girl and a true fighter, but there always comes a time when we have to let go.

I know there is a place in Heaven for all our beloved pets and one day we will be with them forever without the pain of loss.

My best wishes to you Dawn, at this awfully challenging time. Hugs x x

7. scottanddeb

scottanddeb Forums Enthusiast

Feb 8, 2011
    Massachusetts
    so sorry

lotsa tears in this house after reading this.

it's nice that the vet came to your house -that's how we want things to happen when the time comes.

sounds like you couldn't have done any more to make that final trip the best it could be.

scottanddeb

8. sylvia

sylvia Forums Enthusiast

We are all so very sorry - you were the best thing that ever happened to Gypsy.
    God Bless
    Sylvia & our shelties
    William 13+ yrs
    Patrick 9+ years
    Sophie 5.1/2 yrs
    Bonnie and Morgan at the bridge.

9. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    This is incredible, Dawn. I was crying from the beginning. Gypsy was so loved by so many people. And look how many hearts you've touched!

10. Sackett

Sackett Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2010
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    mine and Everett's condolences...