Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Laddie had surgery yesterday

Discussion in 'Diseases & Illnesses' started by LaddieKatieMom, Jul 9, 2014.

1. PamG

PamG Forums Enthusiast

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    I am so sorry to hear this news. Prayers for you.
    Hold tightly to happy memories.

Pam and Sunny and Snow

2. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Just saw this thread and was shocked by your loss. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Know that he had 5 years of a better, brighter life with people that loved and appreciated him. You did everything you could and then let him go when he needed to be given that gift. He will always be a part of you and those that have been reading about him.

3. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Heartbreaking news. I'm so very sorry. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs to you and Lady.

4. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    What a shock. I am truly heartbroken for you. He was so lucky to have you in his life.

5. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    I'm Definately praying for you and your family. I can't imagine what you're going through

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Oh, I am so so sorry to read of Laddie's passing. My heart mourns with you and I send prayers of strength to your whole family. I lost my 2 Aussies 9 months apart and I just know how deeply it hurts. I know Katie and Laddie are together at the Bridge and I rejoice that you have Lady to help you at this time.

7. BaileyMolly

BaileyMolly Forums Regular

Jul 13, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    I'm Very Sorry

To Laddie's Family,
    I am very sorry that you had to say good bye (for now) to your boy Laddie. My mom always tells me that there is actually few times in life that deserve tears and that losing a beloved pet is one of those times. Please know that I've shed some tears for your boy. Hopefully, knowing that you gave Laddie a wonderful life that was full of love will give you some comfort. You are in my thoughts.

8. roxyllsk

roxyllsk Forums Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2012
    New Jersey
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. {{hugs}}

9. Amelia

Amelia Forums Regular

Jun 23, 2014
    Florida
    Prayers

You have my prayers also. hugs to you both Amelia