Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Rose Chandless Grooming Book

Discussion in 'Show Grooming' started by HopeShelties, Feb 21, 2012.

1. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    Has anyone bought the Rose Chandless show grooming book? I came across it last night and was curious as to how good it was before buying it. I do have the first two of her DVDs and like them... I'm getting ready to go ahead and get the third of her handling DVDs.
    I'm particularly wondering how it compares to the illustrated grooming book. Better? Worse? Useful? I am always looking for anything I can get my hands on to further my knowledge of show grooming. I wondered if she had information on just trimming or product use as well, and if it might be more useful given it is a more current book that should be up to date with current techniques.

2. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I've never heard of it....do you have a link of it somewhere? I googled it and only got the handler series....plus your post, of course!

3. HopeShelties

HopeShelties Forums Enthusiast

Dec 2, 2008
    Kentucky
    It is on her webpage under the three dvds. I'm really interested in seeing what kind of information is in the book

4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I found it finally. I tried to google on reviews for the book and found none.

Like you I'm curious. I love the Illustrated Guide but find its lack of photos frustrating sometimes.

I'd love to find another guide that had actual photos.

5. Aynesa

Aynesa Forums Regular

Aug 15, 2011
    Las Vegas
    I've ordered it, I'll let you know how it is.

6. Aynesa

Aynesa Forums Regular

Aug 15, 2011
    Las Vegas
    ...and over a month later I have yet to receive it. That's quite a delay in shipping, They've not even sent me an acknowledgement of my order...

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Please keep us updated.

Thx

8. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I would probably send them an email to confirm. This seems odd to me that you didn't even receive a confirmation.

9. mbfrench

mbfrench Forums Celebrity

Aug 2, 2009
    South Carolina
    i'm thinking it is not available. Shortly after the original post,I search for it,and it is not even available thru Amazon any longer. It was at one time.

10. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL