Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

New Sheltie Mobile

Discussion in 'Agility' started by Hurtseverywhere, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Hurtseverywhere

Hurtseverywhere Forums Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2010
    London Ont
    WE were having an impossible time trying to find a rental RV to go to the Nationals due to the lateness of looking and time of year. So we started looking for and older one to buy, after much looking and traveling around half the countryside looking testing , looking testing, looking testing getting very discouraged with water leaks and mold and more mold or mechanical nightmares. we finally found this old girl, she's a 27 ft'r not so pretty to look at but with only 68,000 miles on her she's mechanically sound according to the mechanic, has no leaks, or mold, and everything WORKS , She Just needs a little soap/ water & TLC to spruce her up and bring her back into an acceptable condition, she been a Nascar racetrack queen for the last 4 years so has seen some party hardy times and need a good cleaning. so here our new Sheltie Mobile.

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/RRH_88/Front_zpsa1f066c2.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/RRH_88/Right_zps6145fa7c.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/RRH_88/Rear_zps83ea7c0b.jpg

http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp151/RRH_88/Inside_zps9ba5e248.jpg

Should make for an interesting vacation , agility trip as Both of our Granddaughters have decided to Join us for our adventure down to the Nationals and the Ocean.

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    congrats on the new sheltiemobile:yes:
    now the puppers can travel in style:winkgrin:

3. Tabitha

Tabitha Forums Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2013
    Lubbock, Texas
    FORD!!! Good choise, and pretty color.:biggrin2:
    Ours is a Toyota.:ick

4. Mitchy

Mitchy Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2012
    Idaho, USA
    You will love it, I just love having my own space at trials with ours.....and the dogs are so comfortable with their own travel "home" instead of a hotel or a friend's house they don't know very well.

5. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    How much fun are you going to have??? I'm sooooo jealous!!!

6. corbinam

corbinam Moderator

Oct 14, 2008
    I'm jealous too! Be sure to post pics of your set up too!

7. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Nice! I grew up traveling in a mini motorhome. My bed was the cab-over part. You will have a blast and they will be so much more comfortable in their own home. ALL my dogs have been RV'ers.

8. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    omg, finally a RV for you, I know you've been looking for a while now!
    It looks really spiffy, the dogs and you will love having a home away from home, probably better than a rental in the long run, anyhow!

I am so excited for you guys, and yayyyy having your granddaughters along, how old are they?
    Looking forward to meeting you guys, I am there for the whole thing I think, and have just signed up for the Banquet!! I hope you guys are coming too, go for the Lobster it's a good time of year for it :D

I will be daily travelling back and forth from Saint John without the dogs, it's easier to volunteer for more stuff that way, it's only an hour away.
    Sussex is a nice area, real country setting, but make sure you have some time to go to Fundy Bay National Park as well :D
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundy_National_Park#mediaviewer/File:Fundy_National_Park_of_Canada_6.jpg

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  9. Hurtseverywhere

Hurtseverywhere Forums Enthusiast

Sep 22, 2010
    London Ont
    Hoping to get to Fundy national park or out to Antigonish NS as one granddauters has family there and we will get a free Boat ride ;), the Granddaughters are 12 and 11, they are off with there other grand parents in Florida this week. Hope to meet you there, yes going to banquet but ordered Steak. Found a campsite at Pinecone Campground 8 Km down the road
    from the site.

10. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    awesome!
    This will be a grand adventure for grandparents, grand kids and dogs :D
    Hoping for gorgeous weather... they had a trial this weekend in Sussex, and there was a hot air balloon overhead lol, apparently the dogs didn't notice
    I am sure Toffee would have tho, I am glad I didn't enter hahahaa
    They are fairly common there

Attached Files: