Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sparta's 1st week growth spurt!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Sparta, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Sparta

Sparta Forums Regular

Jul 29, 2014
    Norway
    Now, I know puppies are supposed to grow like crazy, but while going through pictures of the last couple of weeks, I finally realized what that actually means. And I heard you guys like pictures, so I thought I'd share!

The picture on the left was taken the evening we brought her home, she turned eight weeks that day. The one on the right was only eight days later.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/fc31qx.jpg

Angle and light help to pinpoint the differences, of course. But looking back, I do remember her scratching and rubbing her face that week. Might just have been growing pains! :rolleyes2:

2. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    What a little cutie!!! Love the name...

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I understand. I took my puppy back to the vet after 24 days and the vet could not believe how much he had grown. It is fun watching them turn into proper dogs so fast.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
  5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    What a little cutie you have. You're right, we do love pictures, so thank you for sharing.

6. ferg

ferg Premium Member

Feb 10, 2014
    Ohio
    sparta

Your little cutie is marked a lot like CHIP. I know that is wonderful!!!

7. Sparta

Sparta Forums Regular

Jul 29, 2014
    Norway
    Thank you all! I'm just ridiculously excited by every single change, she's my first puppy. Can't wait for her to keep growing, even though I sort of want her to stay tiny. :rolleyes2:

8. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    What a cutie!