Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Agility DVD

Discussion in 'Agility' started by Simba13, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Simba13

Simba13 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 25, 2014
    Dublin
    Can anyone recommend a good foundation agility dvd or download? I have seen a few online but they all cost $60 or more plus postage and packaging! I want to make sure I get my puppy started the right way before he is old enough to begin classes.

2. Sharon

Sharon Forums Sage

Feb 27, 2008
    Southeastern Ct
    if you don't want to spend a ton of money on DVD' go to Clean Run magazine site and there you can view all the latest agility dvd's for a small price.Video on Demand.From foundations to anything your heart desires!!!

3. Ashy

Ashy Forums Novice

Jul 8, 2014
    Switzerland
    Hey Simba

In my view the DVD from Silvia Trkman is the best! Here the link to her DVD: http://www.lolabuland.com/training-videos/agility-foundations/

Okay, the price is about 60$ but it's well-invested money. And of course you can download the stuf so you don't have to wait for it and save some money. You can find there other DVDs and online classes too.

Nadine

4. Simba13

Jun 25, 2014
    Dublin
    Brilliant thank you! Just had a look there and it is great. I just ordered quiet a few things :smile2:

5. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    I recommend Bow wow flix like netflik for dog training videos. Monthly fee rent what you want and return.

http://bowwowflix.com/

I could never afford all the videos I want to watch, great option.

6. Simba13

Jun 25, 2014
    Dublin
    Thanks a million. I ended up downloading it last night and I have to say it is excellent. Looking forward to getting started on the foundations with Simba.

7. Ashy

Ashy Forums Novice

Jul 8, 2014
    Switzerland
    Cool, I am happy for you – and your dog! Wish you a lot of fun together and perhaps you want to show your training? If you have questions, just ask :)