Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

We're free to roam about --- free I tell you!!!!!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Melt1109, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Melt1109

Melt1109 Forums Regular

Jan 28, 2013
    AL
    Emilie had puppy 3 Thursday and got to put paws on terra firma that wasn't our house! While waiting we met 3 giants- Great Dane size even though only one was a Great Dane. And these giants were so excited to see their hoomans so they were just gallomp gallomp excited. But in spite of the excitement Emilie did great meeting her first dogs!!!!!

We start puppy classes April 7. By then she will have had puppy 4 shots just in case!

Enjoyed out of town visit from my sister! Check out the pictures. Steffie wanted to put Emmie in her purse and take her home to be with Cupid their KCCS.

At puppy 3 Emilie checked out healthy and weighed 10.1 lbs. up from three weeks ago at 6.4 lbs. she is happy and healthy! Yay!! I am so blesses to have such a sweet smart loving healthy girl!

Melanie

2. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

Happy to hear she is doing so well, where are you hiding the pics?

3. Melt1109

Melt1109 Forums Regular

Jan 28, 2013
    AL
    Under fuzzy updates in sheltie chat.

4. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    yay glad you can let her roam free now! my 8 week old puppy I just picked up yesterday is 10 lbs LOL he'll be a big boy