Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Lacey has runny poo!!

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Judyg, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Gosh. How nice. An easy keeper!

I JUST for the first time made it a whole night last night from 9 to 5 with Cubby. It's not his fault, I either get up or Shay comes in the room or Melli changes bed position or a cat does something and we ALL wake up and tromp out out for a group pee. Last night with the "potty for bedtime" statement he really took care to empty bladder/bowels so I just didn't take him out even though we woke up a couple times.

Let us know the fecal results today. Hopefully it was just too many changes.

2. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Good to hear everything is coming together! Enjoy the day!

3. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    I just got the results from the fecal and got an all clear. It must have been stress from the change in homes and maybe the water. We have a reverse osmosis water filter so we are only giving her water that has been filtered now. She is eating and drinking just fine and is a happy little girl. We go back to the vet on Thursday for more shots and to check her weight. I'm going to be really interested to find out what her weight is now. She is definitely growing.

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    YAY! Glad it was all clear. Must have been stress and changes. YAY!

5. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.

I was pretty sure that would be it. Her breeder is pretty much on top of things like worming and there was at least nothing visible in her waste.

But the vet had wanted to do a fecal this week just to check anyways.

6. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    She'll definitely be bigger Thursday, that tiny little girl can eat!!