Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Still Amazes Me

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by MissyGallant, Aug 12, 2014.

1. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    That a 13 inch, 10 lbs sheltie can take up HALF of the bed at night. And I let her! I woke up at five this morning, and little Clara was stretched between DH and I, I was barely on the edge of the bed, with part of my leg hanging over the Queen sized mattress. Clara had pulled the blanket off me to have something to put her head on. And she hurumphed me when I made her move so I could cover back up!

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    But at at least she's warm and snuggly :lol:

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I have had 1 or more cats/dogs on the bed since 1992. Wouldn't have it any other way!

4. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    No. That's the thing. The minute you try to snuggle her, she gives you a dirty look and gets down! Her momma is always plastered along my leg, but she is lengthwise along me, not shoving me off the bed.

5. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    :yuckyuck I'm sorry MissyGallant, but I'm still chuckling at the image you have conjured in my head because, bless her little heart, I got the same reaction numerous times when my Bambi was still with me. Thanks for the good memory.