Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

ASSA Nationals

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Sheltie4, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Sheltie4

Sheltie4 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2013
    Kansas City
    Is anyone going to ASSA Nationals in Greys Summit MO?

I will be there on April 11-13 with Kansas City Sheltie Rescue. My Tres is entered into Rally O on Saturday morning, then we will participate in the Rescue Parade afterwards.

I will also being working the Rescue sales booth sometime on Friday.

If you are going to be there, look for anyone in a KC Sheltie Rescue shirt and ask for me. Would love to meet you in person!

Debbie

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    wish we were going- we met Sunchaser (Judy) and Sumac3890 in Florida at the 2012 ASSA nationals. we saw Gina and we saw SheltieLuver's dog Gilly. don't think we met anyone else from the forum there. we had a great time and we bought tons of stuff from the sheltie rescue booth and we took a few pix.

here's the pic of the rescue shelties from 2012- Callie and I are on the far left.

3. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Rachel and I are going.

Birch, Grizz and Ember are in agility on Fri.
    Adele and Vogue are doing conformation.
    I think Rachel and my friend Justine are stewarding for obedience so we will be around the performance areas.

We will be there the whole time Fri to Sat in the RV park.

4. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    good luck- hope to hear lot of brags and see lots of pix and vids:yes:

5. Sheltie4

Sheltie4 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2013
    Kansas City
    Well, Callie's Mom, it is truly a small Sheltie world! I almost fell off of my chair when I saw your rescue pic from 2012.

The lady next to you in the pink shirt with 3 Shelties (Munkin, Gus, and Little Lady) is a good friend of mine and fellow volunteer with KC Sheltie Rescue. Her name is Marsha, and she will be handling my Tres in Rally O!

Dr. Shelli, I hope to run into you in St. Louis. Another of our volunteers, Pat Sorrels, will be camping out all week too.

Deb

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    well, that is a small world- all the rescue people there were so nice:yes:

7. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    I'll be there all week with missjennygirl (Connie) and tofupup (Megan) for conformation. It would be great fun to meet all of you! Look for us at the Rabbit Run grooming setup or in the puppy classes! Let's hope we don't have to duck tornadoes this time...

8. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    Will be arriving on the 12th and leaving on the 19th after breed.

9. SheltieLuver

SheltieLuver Forums Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2008
    South Carolina
    Laying in bed in a St Louis motel. :). Going over to Purina Farms tomorrow! :pop

10. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    All those at Nationals have great time and good weather. Zak's breeder is there with 3 of her's being shown.

Hope a lot of you from the Sheltie Nation get to meet each other and share the fun with us when you return home.