Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Shelties United Against Mean Moms

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Watson's Mom, Jul 21, 2014.

1. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    Your Mama is very very mean. Maybe even the meanest Mama ever! It is not allowed to trick us into trimming our talons, which we may need at any moment to fend off wild bears or skunks that come into our yards. We must protect our homes for our families, and talons are an important part of our defensive gear!

The brushing is another problem, I like to keep my coat as ratty as I can, to scare off intruders. If a stranger comes to my house to rob it, they will see a monster with big tufts of fur, and long scary talons. Stranger will get scared and leave! Why doesn't your Mama know about this??? Next she will tell you not to bark at scary strangers, which is the final part of defending our homes!

And the meatball?!? She took it away from you? Unfair! You found that meatball, and you deserved to eat it up. Poopz are not your problem, besides meatballs and hot dogs are the only antidote to poopz, tell your Mama that! It's a known fact, my brofur Forrest told me that.

Watson, I feel very bad for you, you have suffered a lot lately, and some measly green beanz and carrotz are no consolation. I will however take all the green beans on your behalf only because I love them so much and I have picked over my own mama's green bean plants and can't find any more fresh beans. Your beans are fresh, right?

your friend foxy Roxie

2. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Roxie, we think alike! I don't know why my mama doesn't understand. She bought me a Kong yesterday... she said all the good shelties like to chew on them. She stuffed it with a CARROT! I couldn't get it out so I barked at it...serves her right! She should have stuffed it with bunny poop.

My green beans are fresh alright... don't tell me mama, I do love them, but I think she should give me lots of fish treats in class!!

Now we are on a trip to Ohio (hi Honey!) And I haven't even gotten a single treat yet. We stopped at a rest area to potty and a lady walked by and said "oh what a cute sheltie" and when I barked she said "yep, you're a sheltie" I want to be a scary monster sheltie... it will serve mama right if I can't scare the skunks out of the yard!

3. tocamom

tocamom Forums Regular

May 6, 2012
    Casey iz takin' notes!

Watson I iz lerning lots of good stuff. Thnx.

Casey

tocamom

4. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Watson, i is on a diet too. I get carrots and green beans. It is a hardship i no!

5. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    OK- Dis is serious busness. I gotta tell ya. I had the poopz before. And not the yummy eatem kind. It was horroible. I had crampyes in my tummy. I hads to go to the vet. I hads to take medicine. AND then- as if that weren't all bad enough- I HAD TO GET A BATH WHEN IT WAZ FINALLY DONE!

Don't never ever ever never ever getz da poops.

-Clara Belle Lee

Seconded by her sister Tara Lee Belle -who also had da poops.

6. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    Oh noz!!! THAT iz what mama meant when she said I'd get the poopz??? I've had thoz before, and they were NO fun!! Last time I had the wuz in winter. Pooped all over the white carpet but not on purpose! Then I barfed up a piece of plastic and kept barfin'. We couldn't go to my normal vet cuz it wuz sunday. I got medicine too. Then a bath when I got home. Mama said something about missing special commercialz during the football game that wuz on. Now I'm not allowed to stay with my aunty and uncle cuz their kidz always drop stuff and I eat it.

Maybe I need to be nice and give my mama more nose nibblez after all.

7. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    My mom is so mean! I was at the big building playing the ball game, and next thing I know, the momma of the mean dog picks me up and put me on a table! Then she started putting this buzzing thing on my feet and my feet hairs fell off! I was so confused I forgot to fight her when she cut my nails! The worst part about it, my mom PAID her to do it! People were pointing and laughing, I was humiliated!

8. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Watson.. My mama tried green beans as treats. Me, Carter, and Jade thought they were YUCKY!!

Cooper