Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Laddie after being groomed

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Laddie's Mom, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    Well, Laddie and Bella went to the groomers yesterday, it was mainly for Laddie and those "hairy ears" LOL, she just touched up Bella. She showed me how to do it and what to use. He looks soooo different, hardly like the same dog. I have posted pictures of him in an album, it is called "Laddie and Bella after Grooming" I will post one here as well.

I am loving my new MP brush, man, it makes their coat shiny, so, I now have a good brush, pair of scissors, thinning shears, comb, and nail clipper, I am all set.

Here is a picture of my handsome boy. LOL

Attached Files:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    WOW! He looks great! I am sure he can't wait to get back to school and show off to all his schoolmates.

3. MissieLynn

MissieLynn Forums Enthusiast

Jun 14, 2013
    Oklahoma
    He's gorgeous! What a happy looking fellow!

4. Sheltie.Mama

Sheltie.Mama Forums Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2013
    Montana
    He looks wonderful! I wish I could get my shelties a trim.. They could use one!

5. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    They both look really great!

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    WOW Laddie's mom, what a gorgeous fella he is. I love the big, beautiful smile and a sly little wink for the camera . . . man, does he know how to work it! The both look great. Lucky, lucky you to share your life with these 2 furbaby's. :hugs

7. Internette

Internette Forums Enthusiast

Aug 13, 2012
    Florida
    He is a handsome fellow. I love how bright their whites look after a grooming.