Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Mister Hunter is gone

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by gearhound, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Sheltie4

Sheltie4 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2013
    Kansas City
    Steve,

I am so sorry. Hold tight the memories.

Debbie

2. RikyR

RikyR Premium Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Baton Rouge LA
    Steve - So sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you. It has been a little over two weeks since I helped Cody cross the bridge. The empty house is the hardest to deal with. Try to focus on all the things he did to make you smile, and you will find that as everyday goes by, just a little bit, you will start to feel better.

Richard

3. gearhound

gearhound Forums Novice

Jan 24, 2014
    Santa Fe, NM
    I'd like to thank everyone, for all the kinds words, they are certainly appreciated.

FWIW...............................

The last two sunsets here in New Mexico, since Mister Hunter passed on, have been absolutely spectacular!!
    I'd love to believe that my beautiful boy is telling me....."It's okay, Daddy".

Steve

4. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Although they pass on to a wonderful place , it is so hard to say goodbye. Prayers of comfort for you and yours.

5. terdonal

terdonal Forums Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2008
    Maple Ridge. BC
    So sorry to hear. The emptiness they create when they are gone is a testament as to how much love there was between you. He is now free of pain and waiting for you at the bridge.

6. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Oh no. I am so sorry. They become so much a part of our lives that it's really hard when we lose them. Hugs and take care.

7. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Gosh, this is never easy. I'm so sorry that Mister Hunter has gone. Thinking of you and sending prayers of comfort your way