Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by FoxyPinkChick, Jun 3, 2014.

1. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Okay - that needed a sweetness overload alert!

2. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Welcome. What a precious wee one you have...I just love her face!

Trini

3. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Precious! Makes me excited to get my little one! Soon, soon.

4. Skysong

Skysong Forums Regular

Mar 9, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    That is one adorable puppy! :smile2: How old is he or she now?

I'll be picking up my own puppy in 8 weeks time and I can only hope mine will be just as cute!

5. FoxyPinkChick

FoxyPinkChick Forums Novice

Jun 3, 2014
    Ireland
    Gimli is a boy and is 13 weeks old today. He's great. Has us wrapped around his little paws! He's starting to pick up a bit of training but we can't get him to lie down at all!! He went for his first run in the beach yesterday which he absolutely loved. The biggest problem we have is the amount of times we get stopped on walks with people saying how cute he is and having a play with him. He loves all the attention!!

6. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Aww...your Gimli sounds like he is a little pistol! Great socialization to have lots of people playing with him...he will grow up sure that all the world is his stage. Love the name Gimli...does it have a special meaning?

Trini

7. FoxyPinkChick

FoxyPinkChick Forums Novice

Jun 3, 2014
    Ireland
    Sorry for the late reply. Gimli is a character in Lord of the Rings. He's a little hairy dwarf who is quite funny and it's a character we both love. And the name really suits him! He also gets called Gim and GimBob and GimMeister and GimliBoo!!