Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie dining in fine French restaurant :)

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Byrdiebun, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    I noticed she didn't seem to care for the wine. A Sheltie's taste probably runs more to Chateau le Screauxcappe. (But my wife's a big fan of that Louis Jadot!)

2. Laddie's Mom

Laddie's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Jul 3, 2013
    N/A
    That was simply adorable. I was laughing so hard, how precious.

You know, Bella's name was Byrdie until I changed it to Bella, what a coincidence.

I am so glad you shared this, I won't let Lad or Bella watch though, will give them ideas. HeHe

3. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    so cute :lol:
    My dogs could never eat in a fine French restaurant like Miss Byrdie, they'd get themselves thrown out before the first course were over for eating the plates and/or fighting each other over morsels of deliciousness :wink2:

4. JLSOhio51

JLSOhio51 Forums Enthusiast

Mar 16, 2013
    Ohio
    I'm not sure if it's just the way my computer is set up, but when I click the supplied YouTube link, one of the additional videos listed on the right side of the screen is called "Outtakes". It seems that it is an earlier attempt at making this same video. It's pretty funny.

5. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Excellent !! Miss Byrdie is adorable and quite proper.

6. Byrdiebun

Byrdiebun Forums Novice

Apr 18, 2011
    Idaho
    Actually it's Mr. Byrdie, or Monsieur Petit Oiseau. :) He's a very girly boy though so it's a common mistake. And yes, the Outtake video was our first attempt at this. He was slowly sliding backward off the stool the whole time, I was trying to prop him back up but couldn't because we were both trapped inside the sweatshirt, finally he just gave up and lay down and then when you see him go for it, my husband/waiter is hilariously exclaiming in dismay and I'm behind Byrdie absolutely convulsed in laughter. So funny, and so much fun!

Thanks for all the nice comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

7. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast

My apologies to Mr. Byrdie !

8. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    OMG, the outtake is a scream! Mr. Byrdie never took his eyes off the goodie on the plate, despite sliding off the stool!!! :lol:

9. Mitchy

Mitchy Forums Enthusiast

Oct 22, 2012
    Idaho, USA
    That is just absolutely wonderful!!! what a well behaved diner :wink2:

10. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

That is awesome. Love it! Love the music!