Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Kayaking 101

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Pack leader, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Pack leader

Pack leader Forums Regular

Jul 21, 2014
    Indiana
    TODAY IS THE DAY GOING TO TAKE THE BOYS KAYAKING. DON'T THINK BEAR WILL BE MUCH OF A PROBLEM. BLUE ON THE OTHER HAND MIGHT BE A HAND FULL TRYING TO KEEP IN THE BOAT.. BRANDY LOVED TO GO. WE SHALL SEE WISH ME LUCK :smile2:

2. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Wow. Our big adventure today is going to be "carrying" through a Hobby Lobby. In a couple weeks . . . the mall . . . Sigh.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  3. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Good luck! Hope you guys have fun and it's a success! We took Honey out a few times, and than we bought a canoe as she'd get upset when my husband and I would get separated! :lol:

4. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    I would be rolled by Sca going nuts for sure there is no way he could hot still.

5. Phebe*DD

Phebe*DD Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    Have fun! Phebe and I have been out twice this year. Most recently, last weekend. She's really good because she really doesn't care about swimming that much. Kayaking is her opportunity to lay down in the boat and take a nap. I may try to take Vader out next time. :eek2: We're planning a lake camping weekend in September.

6. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    Can't wait to hear how it goes! Our campground is on a small, no wake lake. I am trying to get up the nerve to learn standup paddleboarding, and would love to teach Baker to come along - would make for some great photo ops!

7. Toffee's Mom

Toffee's Mom Forums Sage

Aug 31, 2009
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Lol
    let us know if you all made it ;)

8. Pack leader

Jul 21, 2014
    Indiana
    The kayaking trip went well sorry there are no pictures. Dad was afraid I would tip the boat over and loose his phone. My big brother bear was mad because he didn't get to go. I guess he gets to go tomorow. I did have to go swimming before I got in the boat and wanted to swim with the swans really bad but dad said no! What a party pooper :winkgrin:

9. Pack leader

Jul 21, 2014
    Indiana