Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A friend for Honey (temp)

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by JacqueZ, Mar 23, 2014.

1. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    You can buy computer transfer paper that you can print anything on then iron it onto your bandanas, just be sure to use a light color so your transfer shows. Also you can buy computer printer fabric sheets too, which you print right onto the fabric, both are easy & inexpensive, at fabric/craft stores, usually in the quilt notions area.

2. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Oh! That's just what I need! I was coming up with overly complicated plans involving stencils and paint!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Being able to share the experience with people who understand is so helpful!

Bailey and Honey have enjoyed their first day together. They played some, (Honey took shameful advantage of my clinginess and made me chase her around the table sooo many times, its her favorite game), they napped together, Honey helped aclimate Bailey to the cats and vice versa. They've been very good about the food. Honey eats a little faster and wants to go over to investigate what Bailey is eating, but a light no and she stays away until Bailey is finished ( than she cleans up any stray bits). She warned bailey with some light growls when they were settling down to chew on bones, once I made it clear that I would protect her bone for her though she calmed down, and after the initial hour of it being new she was fine with baileysmelling and carrying it places.

They are both very mild mannered dogs. Its nice, although I do have a feeling we might be a one dog household.