Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here. I had a bath. I look handsum

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Apr 18, 2012.

1. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Sandstorm here;

I had a bath. I was humiliated. i was all wet and was too skinny. so I cryed. I was gud and my fur is handsum. then we went to the beech and i was gud. I saw dogs and did not bark and i did not bark at the little hoomans.
    I am a sargent.

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    My sheep keeps mumbling about a bath :ick I know I am just a bit icky from being sick but when you look as good as me you can pull off a bit of funk smell. No baths!

Signed
    Sca

3. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    You are a good sargent. I will get a bath today. Mom says I smell like chickens. I must look good because I am a colonel.
    Colonel Underpants.

4. SuzieQ1960

SuzieQ1960 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 8, 2009
    Hermiston, Oregon
    Aonghus here: Mama gived me a baff yesterday. I did not like it. I wubbed my wet fur all over her bed. But I feelz so gud now and Mama says I look hansum and smewllz bootyful. I do not like baffs but I likez it when I am hansum! My sister is so stoopid, she sez she likes baffs.

Meggie here: My bwuther is dum. I dont like baffs, but I do like to be pwetty. I is a girl, he is a dum boy!

5. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Laddie Here...My mom took me to the groomah on Saturday. I wuz mad cuz I thinks she wuz takin me to the sheltie doktah..The bath lady is in the same place. I wuz glad it wuzn't the doktah. I likes the baths but not the brushin. I like the bath lady...when she got dun I gives her kisses.
    Mom says I look handsum now too! My dum sister Katie had to sniff me all over wen I gots home. I sez I look better then her now. She wudn't let me up on HER bed. Mom sez she's gettin a bath this weekend...he he he...

Laddie

6. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Bath's are over rated though my sheep was calling me poopy butt.... I do admit to feeling a zoom com in' on!

Signed
    Sca