Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Pictures at the vet's

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Emmasmom, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    The new vet I started going to in January has what I think is a wonderful part of their pet files. Each pet has their picture taken and placed on file - he is computerized for his files, which I also like. When I got Natalie's spay certificate, it had her picture on it.

Attached are the recent photos of my three taken at the vet's: Natalie Mar 29 and Emma and Liam on Apr 14. (Liam is drooling as he does not like traveling at all).

Attached Files:

2. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Three beauties! Liam looks very much like my Katie. She is good in the car but knows where she is soon as we get to the vet's!! When done, she can't get back in the car fast enough and is yapping and whining all the way home (WHY did you bring me THERE!! Take me home NOW)!!

Rob
    Katie: 15 y/o Tri Diva
    Laddie: 6 y/o One Eyed Cookie Thief

3. wjo53

wjo53 Forums Enthusiast

That sounds like a nice idea.

Liam's got Chelsea ears! One up, one not. :cool:

4. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    My vet does the same thing. They took a picture at our first appointment and now her little picture prints out on every receipt.

5. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    What I also love about this new clinic - they love and know Shelties. They chose between Goldens and Shelties. I can't hold it against them that they chose the wrong dog.

6. LadyMcBeth

LadyMcBeth Forums Enthusiast

Oct 30, 2010
    San Marcos TX
    That is so cool! And what a beautiful bunch you have!

7. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    That is so cool. And what great pictures, okay, minus Liam drooling. Poor guy.

I remember my first vet I had when I first got Miko. His photos are on his invoices too. Granted, they're all pixelated and b/w, but still. You can tell it's Miko. :) I thought that was so cool. It's the only vet I knew that did that (out of 4 that I have been to over the years. make that 5).

Now there's no excuse for not knowing which dog is which, right?

8. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    My local vet does that as well...she does it mostly because she deals with feral kitties so its an easy way for them to ID kitties...I brought 3 dogs in today for their heartworm snap test and they havent been seen there yet so they had to do photos..the vet tech was having a field day with them!! lol and of course mine are soo photo shy :rolleyes2::lol:

9. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    That is a great idea, your vet taking their pictures for their file.

Also, those are terrific pictures. They are stunning shelties.

10. Georgie'sMom

Georgie'sMom Forums Regular

Apr 13, 2011
    Ohio
    Emma's Smile

Such beautiful dogs-Emma's expression is so sweet!