Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Rimadyl and clindomyacin

Discussion in 'Drugs & Medications' started by Watson's Mom, Jun 14, 2014.

1. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Had a look at your photos and it made me want to cry - poor little guy. How can anyone be so irresponsible as to allow their dog to do something like that. :(

2. mellie

mellie Forums Enthusiast

May 18, 2011
    East Coast
    Awe poor Watson....poor you too. Give him some time to get back to his old self. Pretty traumatic for him. How is your husband ? Prayers of healing for all of you.

3. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    He is doing fine. Some puncture wounds on his arms and hands and one stitch in the pads of two fingers... Not sure why though, the meat honestly looks too mangled and dead to actually heal back together, but we'll see.
    Lucky for me, my bite was from Watson... only one, and as soon as he did it he let go... poor scared boy, I can't blame him. Waiting to see if I will have a lasting reminder in the form of nerve damage with my numb pinky finger... the tooth went right in where they would do a nerve block for that finger.:ick

We'll be following up with our own vet this week, tomorrow if they can get us in... they are usually pretty good about short notice appointments.