Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Happy Birthday Bacca ~

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Dexter'sMom, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    :smile2: Bacca ... mommy is very busy looking after your toy & treat store for you and Indy ... remember to be very good to yor Mommy when she comes home as she has many, many things that keep her busy. Remember to thank her and give her lots of TLC as well.
    Enjoyed the pictures !! :yes:

2. GChiu

GChiu Forums Enthusiast

Happy belated Birthday Bacca! :hugs

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Bacca, darling! I'm a bad, bad, mommy! I still have not brought you home your birthday gift!

Darling dog, you are just impossible to buy for! You don't like toys much, and you super fussy about treats too! I think you would hate booties or a raincoat (even if it was fancy!).

If only I could just give you a gift certificate like I would give your human-kid brother! :lol:

4. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Bacca,
    Treesa would be happy to come and help you shop ... girls like shopping ... she could point out the qualities of each of the goodies you stop to stiff and consider ....
    we love you "dreamy eyes" !!
    :yes:

5. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Bacca here.....

Mom still has not bought me a birthday present. She wants to give me new bowls.....me likes my old bowl just fine. It smells like FOOD!

I pretty fussy. I don't play much, I'm fussy about treats, I WON'T wear stupid outfits. So I can't blame Mom entirely....but jeeps! She has a WHOLE store - can't she find something, I want??????