Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

New - again! A little long

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by MissEllie9812, Apr 10, 2012.

1. rosesandlace

rosesandlace Forums Enthusiast

Hi Sue ... Welcome! Sorry for your loss ... My dad used to say that the only bad thing about having fur children is that their lifespans are way too short!

If you have lots of pictures and a few dollars "mad money" try creating a photo story book in her memory at Heritage Makers. I made one of our beloved Kayla Sheltie (Rainbow Bridge 2009) and it was a great therapy to do after losing her and now a wonderful tribute to her memory!

We'd love to see some pics of Miss Ellie - she sounds like a sweetie!

2. Justicemom

Justicemom Forums Celebrity

Oct 2, 2009
    Minnesota
    Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to come out and join us.

Ellie sounds like she was a wonderful companion. It is so hard to lose them.

Bo sounds like a patient gentleman and your new girl Maya sounds like a typical sheltie kid. Looking forward to hearing more about them all.

3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Welcome, Sue

I think all of us here know the pain of losing a beloved Sheltie, and I'm sorry that Ellie has passed on to the Bridge.

Bo and Maya sound wonderful and I think, will keep love and laughter in your heart. Now, where are the pictures??? :biggrin2: