Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

oops :(

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Cooper'sMama, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Woo hoo!! I can get used to gluing ears!

2. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    I just KNEW I would love this group of Sheltie owners! Can't wait to get that new puppy & start gluing away! :winkgrin:

3. Cooper'sMama

Cooper'sMama Forums Enthusiast

Aug 7, 2013
    Americus, Ga
    Vodka is doing the trick. But I've got a wiggly pup

4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Well load up that drink and cotton ball again! No reason to not enjoy yourself:razz:

5. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I think Cubby and I need a road trip to Arizona to visit Margi for an ear-gluing session. It's only 8 hours! I'll bring the vodka.

6. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    That would be a blast! You may want to wait till its not a blast furnace outside :eek2:

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Only concern I have is after the vodka I might forget to glue the ears, and then would have to try again the next day.....and then forget again, ...well, you can see ears might never get glued, but then, I might not care anymore either!!!:lol::lol:

8. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Well the vodka is for taking OUT the glue...unless of course you need a shot to bolster your courage and steady your hands, in which case its good on both days! :lol: