Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

The Little Princess Takes Over!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by LaddieKatieMom, May 12, 2014.

1. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Well, our little Lady (AKA LadyBug) is making herself right at home. She is such a sweet, loving little girl (rescue, of course). Laddie is getting used to her lying next to him and putting her head on his tush!! She does many Katie things...after I leave for work she goes into my bedroom and snoozes on the bed on my pillow and Katie's stuffies.
    Barking issue completely eliminated: got one of those sonic eggs and as soon as I hit the button she totally stopped barking. It took maybe three uses and now not a problem - she sees other people/dogs on our walks and nothing!! I don't even use it now - got it at PetSmart and they said if it didn't work I could return it. Maybe we were lucky, but it worked beautifully.
    She seems completely settled in and happy. She loves playing with her sheep squeaky toy and doing fetch. Then she works herself up to zoomies all around the house and my mom just cracks up watching her. Laddie looks for a place to hide when she gets her crazies!!
    They are both going to the vet for their checkups on Saturday.
    Our beloved Katie can never be replaced, but our little "LadyBug" fills that hole so well!!

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Looking forward to photos of your Ladybug.

3. Judyg

Judyg Premium Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Riverside, Ca.
    Aww. It sounds like Ladybug is making her own place in your heart. I can't wait to see pictures of her.

4. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    WTG Ladybug, just walk right in there and let them know your there to stay. I loved your words about the new little family member and can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

5. LaddieKatieMom

LaddieKatieMom Forums Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Here's a photo of the Little Princess...she's a beauty, inside and out!!

Attached Files:

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Thanks for the picture, such a sweetheart and I love her coloring. Just imagine all the fun that has now been added to your life . . . I'm jealous! :fl

7. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Isn't she the sweetest! So happy everything is working out well.:biggrin2: