Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Say Cheese!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Ann, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    What a group of beauties. Beautiful expressions and markings. Very nice family photo!

2. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    great pix Ann:yes:
    I know how hard it is with 4- the brown dogs are great at modelling - the biboys, not so much:winkgrin:

3. melbell

melbell Forums Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2013
    Erie, Pennyslvania
    Love the photos! I love how much lacey and ruffles look sooo much alike. :smile2:

4. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Fantastic photo! I have trouble getting one dog to look at the camera, so I am always impressed when I see multiple dogs looking towards the camera.

5. bkzoo

bkzoo Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2014
    Wisconsin
    I heard an ad on the radio today for a camera that is made just for dogs - it "barks" just before the photo so it get's all their attention. What a great idea!

6. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    LOL That is hysterical...mine would probably charge the camera to check out whether or not the "intruder" should be welcomed or sent packing!

Trini

7. Lilu

Lilu Guest

What a beauty! Oh, I have the same trouble that my dog doesn't look at the camera, and it becomes really challenging to catch her in frame :(

But recently on Kickstarter I've found Petcube which allows you to interact and also take photos of your pet remotely, so it would behave as usual. I think it will save kinds of "dogs don't like to being photographed" owners as we are :smile2:

8. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Sable AWESOME!

What a pretty pack of brown dogs!! Bravo!