Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Missy's Adventures at 13/14 weeks

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Jess041, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Jess041

Jess041 Forums Enthusiast

Feb 2, 2012
    Houston, Texas
    Missy is getting so big! Last weekend she started puppy classes. She did surprisingly well, considering a couple weeks ago she was scared of the Golden Retriever puppy! She played with the other puppies fine, even though she was on the bottom of the dog pile most of the time. About 2/3 of the way through the class, she decided she was done wrestling with the other pups, and while they were on one side of the room in one big pile, Missy was prancing around the room saying hi to all the other moms and dads. Luckily there were only 3 other puppies. A portugese water dog, welsh terrier, and boxer mix. Poor Missy was the smallest (hense being on the bottom). Next week we are going to the "tiny puppy" class where there will be a maltese mix and another sheltie!

After her class, she got to go on a car trip to visit my Aunt and Uncle, who had their two dogs and their friends and their two dogs! Puppy classes must have made Missy very brave because not only was she not scared of the big dogs (1 lab, 1 pointer, and 2 lab mixes!), but she kept wanting to play with them even though they were tired after a long day of fishing! She was very entertaining! Then she went to my parents house where she got to play with 3 more dogs! We went to the park and played catch, and my dad took this great picture (link below). Needless to say, she slept really well!

Sunday (Easter), she played with my parents dogs most of the day and again, entertained my family while they were over for Easter lunch. It was a long, busy weekend! She met a lot of people, and a lot of dogs! This weekend we go back to puppy class, and I'm not sure what else we have planned. We might go on a long walk or go find a park where she can run around.

http://db.tt/Lvgs8mpS

2. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    What a beauty. Sounds like Missy had quite the day. Asta used to hide between my legs during puppy playtime at her first classes. She has never been a rough and tumble kind of gal.

3. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    She is absolutely gorgeous.

What a wonderful shot of her. (picture needs framing!)

4. rose

rose Forums Enthusiast

Nov 30, 2011
    washington
    she is a beauty......

5. dawns2shelties

dawns2shelties Forums Sage

6. 2GoodDogs

2GoodDogs Forums Enthusiast

Jun 17, 2010
    atlanta
    Pretty, and looks so "lively" ! :smile2: