Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Fillion's Rules for Hockey

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Photo Updates' started by Margi, Apr 20, 2014.

1. dmeyer123

dmeyer123 Forums Enthusiast

Jul 18, 2011
    Eastvale, CA
    The video is working for me this morning. So cute!!

2. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    Hilarious! That is great fun. Go Team Human!

3. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    Video was fine - and so fun to watch! Fillion is quite the little thinker to invent such a game. And the plus, with the "bat" in his mouth this is a no barking game!!! :biggrin2:

He sure is a cutie pie, Margi.

4. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    If by goalie you mean you trying to kick it past her, and she tries to block it--yah that is a big part of the game. It is really hard to get it past him, his reactions are so fast!

LOL Fillion has tried to use his rope chew toy as the stick many times and the results are fairly comical. Its like batting the ball with a wet noodle and of course he darn nears beats himself to death with the rope as hard as he shakes his head! Maybe I can get a vid next time he tries it. If Sally is doing the same basic thing I bet she would figure it out with a bigger ball! Fillion started with a ping pong ball :lol:

5. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    You have a goalie on your hands - what a smart sheltie! Video worked great for me.

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Video worked great for me. Best movie I've watched in a long time.

GO FILLION, GO FILLION!! :pop