Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

A new friend...

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by tofu pup, Jan 11, 2014.

1. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    On, that is just such wonderful news!!!! Welcome to Ms. Betty Crocker ...can she cook???? :lol: I have fostered a couple of Cockers and both were truly sweet dogs. What a lucky gal Betty is to have stolen your heart. I hope you have many happy years together...congratulations!

Trini

2. tofu pup

tofu pup Moderator

Aug 28, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thank you, everyone!

I keep saying that it's very interesting to have a dog that I need to "train to do things"... the advantage with mom's dogs is that the older ones teach the younger ones. I have a lot of learning to do...

3. Lightplum

Lightplum Forums Sage

Jan 4, 2009
    Rhode Island
    hahahaaa the joy of shelties they come out already trained!!!!!! :)

4. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Welcome Betty Cocker !
    :biggrin2:

5. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    Congrats on the addition to your family. She's a cutie :smile2:. We had a cocka-poo who was black, she was the awesomest dog ever. Yes, I am saying the unthinkable on a sheltie forum, Maxine was better than my Shelties, my heart dog. Cockers can be a handful but Betty will be perfect of course.

6. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Kudos to you for rescue, Betty, like everyone else I love the name, will learn in a real short time that she has lucked into a life of luxury, what a little beauty she is. Congratulations, I know you and Betty will have lots of fun and many stories to share.

7. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    Congrats on your new doggie. Betty looks like a real sweetie!