Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Indy's & Treesa's Birthday !

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Dexter'sMom, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Today we took Treesa to visit with Indy & Bacca & Auntie Barb. @ her beautiful store !
    They were gracious and welcoming as usual as were her great staff members.
    I had some pictures of our "fur-kids" at birth and @ 1 wk old to share and it was neat to share in it together :yes:
    Here are a few pictures of the "Birthday visit" and ice cream eating .... I didn't try it myself but one of the staff did and said it tasted good. Auntie Barb, Indy, and Bacca gave Treesa a cutie lamb and let her try on a pretty dress to go with her Birthday/Easter hat. Indy always the gentleman showed Treesa around after a heartfelt greeting. Bacca stayed cool an calm as usual ... We had a nice visit .... and Treesa showed some signs of improvement since our last visit. ( will post more pics)
    Thanks guys :hugs

Attached Files:

2. Aearoniel

Aearoniel Forums Regular

Feb 13, 2012
    o
    Looks like they had a great time!

3. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Poor Treesa! I'm sure there a note going to the SUBU about her Easter getup. Poor girl! Not only did she have to pose with a hat, but we pushed her into a shirt that was too small for her....no wonder her legs were splayed out like that!

Treesa, Indy wants to say that you've really turned around! You were kinda chicken when you came in before, but now you are totally comfortable! (And Indy and Bacca are now thinking....hmmmm....is Treesa going to take over the store! Yikes! Bad enough, mom got a store cat.....) We gotta be gud boys....

4. Dexter'sMom

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Treesa wants to know if you could order in some doggie spanx ... for girls with curves !!! :hugs:eek2:

5. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    Awww...how fun! Happy birthday Indy and Treesa. Seems like you two (3 if we count Bacca) had fun in the store.

They are so cute. Do I go Tri next time?

6. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    Happy Belated Birthday to Indy and Treesa. Looks like you had such a fun day even if Treesa had to try on a dress!!! I think it is so neat that you two figured out they were related. Would love to see more pics of Barbs shop, it really looks pretty.

7. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I've been aiming for one of every colour! Merle is next for me!

8. Dexter'sMom

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Thanks for the wishes !

.... I am thrilled that we found each other !!
    Barb has a GORGEOUS, big , bright, clean store ! and great staff as well.
    visiting with Barb and Indy & Bacca is always a great pleasure !

9. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    They are so adorable! Even smiling for the camera. My first sheltie, Pal, was a tri. Looks like a fun day for all. Too bad I live way over here because I want to go to your store. Wearing the Easter bonnet deserves extra treats.:lol:

10. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

I just found this picture buried in my camera....

Indy and Treesa....brother and sister....Can you tell who is who?

Attached Files: