Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Scared, small, male, sable Virginia Beach Pound

Discussion in 'Adopt a Sheltie' started by Danny's mommy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. k9kreationz

k9kreationz Forums Celebrity

Oct 24, 2008
    Oh yay!!! Because y'know, I was about to drive to VA. :p

Thanks for updating and informing us of all these Shelties that need homes. I wish I had a big house/farm/land to help foster them all.

2. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    My post on this little guy being adopted is not showing up on my iPad. So I will say again He is Adopted!

3. hrcarol

hrcarol Forums Enthusiast

Jan 19, 2012
    Atlanta suburbs
    It didn't show up on my computer either. Thanks for posting again. I'm so happy to hear that he has a home.

4. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    Yah, for little Gizmo ears, So glad he was adopted. Thank you Danny's mom!!!!

5. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    That is great news!

Yippeeee!!!!!!

6. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Oh, I am so relieved!!!!! We were discussing maybe.......:wink2:

7. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I didn't see your adopted post either. Thank goodness. He does look so scared. Almost all of them do in their pictures. Herding dogs in general just don't seem to do well in a shelter. We've never had a Sheltie, but we've had numerous Australian Shepherds, some Border Collies and Cattle Dogs. Some of them are so scared they drool non stop and look like a rabid nutcase.

Doesn't exactly help with getting adopted. Just had two like that recently but thank goodness someone saw through that and realized what great dogs they were! :yes: