Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Wanted...New little Boy

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by valensage, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valensage

valensage Forums Regular

Jun 17, 2009
    Wanted.....Mahogany...Tri..with looks very similar to Sheltie we have recently lost..Puppy must be large male with a predominant blaze,and breeder can look at my photos..Also, breeder must be willing to release pup at young age...please, only responsible breeders. Thanks,,,reply to [email protected]

2. Ann

Ann Moderator

Feb 25, 2008
    If you go to the ASSA website (American Shetland Sheepdog Assoc) at http://www.assa.org/ you will see a link to "Find a Breeder" that will give you a good list of breeders in your area that you can contact for puppies. Many people find this very helpful in finding the Sheltie they want. I hope it helps you, and I'm so sorry about the loss of your precious boy.

3. copper5228

copper5228 Forums Enthusiast

May 23, 2012
    Wappingers Falls, NY
    Are you only willing to consider a puppy from a breeder? Where are you located? Rescues do sometimes have puppies. We have a large male tri pup, about 4 months old. Tri State Sheltie Rescue (NY, NJ, CT, and PA areas....)

But I second going to American Shetland Sheepdog Association for a listing of reputable breeders....

4. OntarioSheltie

OntarioSheltie Forums Celebrity

Apr 29, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    This is thread is almost 3 years old, I doubt they're still looking at this point.

5. danisgoat

danisgoat Moderator

Jul 23, 2009
    NJ
    I am going to close it down since it is so old :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.