Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Zippy's HW treatment

Discussion in 'Rescue Chat' started by LadyMcBeth, Apr 5, 2012.

1. lisawin

lisawin Forums Novice

Feb 21, 2012
    USA
    artwaresale

this is can understand.

2. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing this great news with us.

Continuous prayers going out for Mr. Zippy's total recovery from these terrible heart worms.

3. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    That is such good news! I was worried too about him getting through the treatment. Continued prayers for Zippy.

4. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    The folks at Opal Divine’s restaurant also ask where Zippy was as he always accompanies his dad there for dinner. After explaining about his HW treatment, the restaurant works said they were going to through a HW free party !, just for Zippy, when he is done with his treatment. Glenn said Zippy’s becoming a ‘Super Star’… everybody just loves him! Yeah Zippy!!!!

I also had another thought. The folks at Austin Sheltie Rescue and Glenn have really done something very special for Zippy, and we all here at S.N. have followed his progress and supported with so so many prayers. I’m going to send a get well (for Zippy) / thank you card to ASR and Glenn and I would like it to be from all of us here. I think it would be nice for Glenn to know how many people are supporting and praying for Zippy..., some encouraging words for all of us. I’m going to start a new Thread for this, so anyone that would like to be included on Zippy’s card, just chime in on the new Thread.

5. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    This is just the best ever! I felt so sad for Zippy, then overjoyed that St. Glenn had adopted him. This little guy deserves nothing but the best!

6. mlamont

mlamont Forums Enthusiast

Oct 7, 2010
    PA
    Zippy update

Just a quick update on Zippy. Glenn says Zippy is doing great. His appetite is the best it has ever been and his cough is down to a minimum, which means his body is handling the HW treatment well. Zip is settled in at home and has become best buddies with Glenn’s cat! Due to the HW treatment at this stage, Zippy must have very little activity, so Zip is stuck at home and is sad about this. Fortunately, this will only be temporary and he’ll be back to his truck rides and dining out soon. What a great life he has to look forward to.

All smiles in ZippyLand.

7. Mally's Mom

Mally's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Oct 18, 2009
    Illinois
    Thanks for the update. I was wondering how Zippy was doing.

Such wonderful news! Sounds like he's on the "road to recovery" to me!

PS Great to hear that he has a kitty friend.

8. Danny's mommy

Danny's mommy Forums Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2011
    Michigan
    I love Zippy updates! I can see little Zip snuggling up with a cute kitty. All is well in "Zippy Land". So relieved his treatment is going well.

9. Sharon7

Sharon7 Moderator

Oct 31, 2009
    I am so grateful that Zippy is doing so well, and has a kitty buddy too. Thanks so much for keeping us updated on his progress, because a lot of us seem to think about him regularly!

It's not "out of sight, out of mind" where Zippy's concerned - we're all rooting for him. What a great dog. :biggrin2:

10. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    Zip, Zip, Hoorah! Glad to hear he is doing so well. Speedy recovery Zippy.