Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Shelby helped herself to a salad today

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by Shelby's mom, Jul 9, 2014.

1. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Hummm, was she one of those "designer breeds"...a sheltie rabbit x...that would be a "shebit" or maybe a "rabshe"?

Trini

2. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    She had the looks of a labxshepherd... perhaps she had to retrieve everything and then make sure they were all gathered together...

3. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Forums Enthusiast

Mar 24, 2012
    She had the looks of a labxshepherd... perhaps she had to retrieve everything and then make sure they were all gathered together...

4. BarbV

BarbV Forums Celebrity

Callan is doing a great job harvesting the dandelions and clover in my backyard. So much that it's getting annoying! When he should be doing his business outside, he is too busy going for the salad course of his meal! Go Pee! PLEASE!

5. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Once the tomatoes ripen she will be crying at the garden begging for them. We stopped growing cherry tomatoes because she would constantly be picking them off and eating all of them! I think the fence is needed more to keep her out rather than the rabbits out.

But I am glad she loves all fruits and veggies, makes simple healthy treats.

My cousin says Shelby is really a cow disguised as a dog LOL.

6. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    Our collie/shepherd cross we had when I was a child used to go to the garden and dig her own carrots.

7. take4roll10

take4roll10 Moderator

Aug 31, 2009
    Great pic!

Bailey discovered my strawberry garden this year. I accidentally dropped a strawberry while I was picking them. Bailey was out with me and ate it before I even realized I dropped it. She never cared about the strawberries before she got a taste of it! After that, I would catch her picking her own strawberries and eating them. I had to constantly watch her cause she didn't always pick the ripest ones. Now, I can't even cut strawberries in my kitchen without her waiting for me to give her one. Unfortunately, strawberry season ended a few weeks ago. :(

8. sable

sable Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2008
    I missed this. What a great picture, she is really pretty. Love the proud look with her salad. Its great when they love vegies and fruit. Lil' Lady and Lucky loves both too.

I can't believe my hub, Lil' Lady loves flowers to smell and he will buy all of her favorites. OMG I could not imagine her if we had a garden.