Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sandstorm here!! How is yu dogs?

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by KarenCurtis, Feb 15, 2014.

1. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Ugh, it was so cold, I did not like it, I made my girl carry me back to the house every time we went out. Now it is warm, and there is ice on top of the snow and under and I can jump on it and break it! Snow is great and super yummy! I have not seen the squirrels, I think they are sneaky and traveling under the snow. I try to dig them out but have not found them yet!

Tomorrow best friend Emma comes to visit, I have not seen her since a long time. -- Honey

2. Sheltie4

Sheltie4 Forums Enthusiast

Jun 23, 2013
    Kansas City
    Prima Donna, Piper here . . .

My fur siblings go running out into the snow and ice, but I think they look ridiculous as they try to get their footing. Poor Daisy stepped off into a snow drift and sank like an anchor.

As for me, I hang around the back door until Mom lets me back inside. Then I pee in the house :yes:

I don't care that my toony dog ancestors came from bad weather - I am a house dog!!

3. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Yummmm. Mud tasted soooo gud. Try sum!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  4. Dexter'sMom

Dexter'sMom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 29, 2011
    Ottawa Ont Canada
    Treesa here:
    We has lots of yummy snow here! Lots an Lots ov it. Momee says she's tired ov it.
    I like to jump an dig an eat it. Momee wants it gone. Hope it's still here tewmorow.
    Thank you,
    Treesa