Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Announcements > Events
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Mar 8, 2012, 03:09 PM

Default Paws Pet Boutique event to benefit No. Chesapeake Sheltie Rescue

Attention all MD,VA, DC Sheltie Nation members! We need you for a very special charity event on April 20 to benefit the Northern Chesapeake Sheltie Rescue.

Paws Pet Boutique in downtown Annapolis is hosting "Canines in the Courtyard," an series of evening dog-friendly, spirited fundraisers and NCSR has been chosen for their April 20 event.

Bring your furry four-legged friends and join us at 6 PM in the Boutique’s cozy outside courtyard for refreshments, friendly conversation and some cool prize raffles! The theme for our event is a look-alike contest, so dress yourself and your Sheltie and come out for a good time.

Paws Pet Boutique will donate a generous portion of their April 20th (in store or on-line) sales to NCSR. The event will be held rain or shine.

Visit Paws Pet Boutique’s site for more details and directions: http://www.pawspetboutique.com/
Murphy, 7 yr sable, NCSR
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 15, 2012, 03:04 PM

Default Correction!!

**I have been informed that the NCSR event at Paws will run from 5-7 pm that evening. I incorrectly cited 6 pm in my original post.
Murphy, 7 yr sable, NCSR
Old Mar 22, 2012, 12:13 PM

A bit too far for me but I hope to attend the Pat Valu reopening in Aberdeen on April 14 along with Bandit. http://www.ncsr-md.org/available.htm
Gigi- 11/26/01-9/10/12
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:33 AM

Well, the day has finally arrived for our charity event to benefit the Northern Chesapeake Sheltie Rescue. Our most gracious host is Paws Pet Boutique in Annapolis. The weather is absolutely perfect today - fog burned off this morning with a high of 75 degrees expected. My hubby and our Sheltie Bentley are entering the look-alike contest dressed as Maryland Terrapin fans, complete with sunglasses!

PLEASE...if you live in the area come join us from 5-7 pm. I'd love to meet some of my Sheltie Nation members! If you live too far away, but would like to support us, either make a donation to NCSR at: http://www.ncsr-md.org/
Or support both NCSR and Paws by purchasing something from their on-line store at: http://www.pawspetboutique.com/
A portion of their sales today (both in-store and on-line) will be donated to NCSR!

I've got my camera with me and will post a few pics this weekend.
Murphy, 7 yr sable, NCSR
Old Apr 20, 2012, 09:26 PM

Sorry that I had to work and was unable to drive down today...Hope it was a huge sucess. I will definately check out the on line store.