Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Health > Behavior
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:29 PM

Default Spitfire angry with birds

Inspired by the Diva thread.

I am at the track this weekend so the guys are at the party house (aka mom and dad's). Well I called tonight and apparently spitfire was a spitfire going off all night. Every time the cucko clock went off

Last edited by SheepOfBlue; Apr 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 14, 2012, 10:46 PM

Kyara here, Spitfire my sable friend, I just read you have one of those Cukoo birds. I do not have one of those here but do have a live parrot guy living around over here. I heard the cuckoo ones are notorious and keep at it every hour.... or so. You need to be very serious about this bird issue.

Here, when my hoomans takes Bird out of it's cage, I must circle the cage to make sure Bird is directed to it's play stand. Then I must circle the playstand a few times to make sure Bird knows it must stay there and not fly off. Beware my dear Spitfire, as birds are not as easy as sheep, once and a while they decide to walk in the air with their wings and perch themselves on the sheep, I tell you, they don't even touch the floor! Bird should be on playstand not on sheep!

Be serious about your Cuckoo issue as he also may start doing some shenanigans like flying. It is a very serious job and you may need help from your brother if the Cuckoo does not behave.

Best of luck,

Kyara!

Last edited by Meldor; Apr 14, 2012 at 11:14 PM.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 11:33 AM

Spitfire. It is a clock. It is not a bird. Leave it alone.
Colonel Underpants.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 11:47 AM

Mom said she could not figure out what he was going off about. By the time she did and turned off the clock he was to revved up so she just him outside
Old Apr 15, 2012, 09:10 PM

That is so funny.

No second guessing your pup's name
HiMark's Favorite Cookie (Oreo)
Old Apr 15, 2012, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Spitfire. It is a clock. It is not a bird. Leave it alone.
Colonel Underpants.
Not to sure you are correct there Colonel. After I gave them a what for there was no more noise. Then Grandma let me outside so I could make sure they didn't hide out in the yard. Tonight my sheep picked us up and we are back home. Sure seems like I went over to protect Grandma from that sneaky bird that hid in the box.

Signed
Spitfire Esquire

See what I have to deal with Mr Beckon

Signed
Sca
Old Apr 16, 2012, 01:04 AM

I started laughing to myself thinking of Spitfire protecting the house from the bird hiding in the box.

Then I flashbacked to my cat Tanner as a 4 month old kitten chasing the second hand on the clock. Everytime it hit 6 up jumped the cat. It was entertaining until he caught it.

Thanks for making my night. I hope when Spitfire is 18yrs old you can look back on such fond memories.
At the bridge forever in my heart-UCH UAGII Diva CDX MX MXJ OF RA
Old Apr 16, 2012, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justicemom View Post
I started laughing to myself thinking of Spitfire protecting the house from the bird hiding in the box.

Then I flashbacked to my cat Tanner as a 4 month old kitten chasing the second hand on the clock. Everytime it hit 6 up jumped the cat. It was entertaining until he caught it.

Thanks for making my night. I hope when Spitfire is 18yrs old you can look back on such fond memories.
Glad to bring a smile.

I am sure I will, Sca is an absolute pleasure but Spitfire is well Spitfire The boy is an absolute goof and character. Where Sca is Mr well behaved and reserved Spitfire can be trusted to cause trouble. Sca is feeling off (going by the vet this morning to see if I can get him in) and Spitfire is attacking him and climbing on him last night. Then he notices I have bands on my wrist from the gate at the track. Well, he has to try biting them off. He is pretty much up to no good or sleeping all the time. Oops though he was attempting to catch up on his pets last night as he does love his petting.