Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Daisy

Discussion in 'Puppies 101' started by Piper's mom, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Piper's mom

Piper's mom Moderator

Jun 26, 2015
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Well I took Piper to the vet this morning for his last shot (rabies) and got his weight and shocker, he gained 2 1/2 pounds in two weeks now weighs 10 1/2 pounds! Major growth spurt, I'm glad because he was a bit on the small side. The breeder says he'll probably be a perfect 14 1/2 inches tall so that'll be nice, if we do agility it'd be better that he's not a giant lol. He starts his puppy class August 10th so it'll be good to get him used to other dogs, he was barking at all the big dogs at the vets today lol. Tough guy haha. Here's a current pic of him.

http://i.imgur.com/1pBjscP.jpg

2. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Can you say CUTE, ADORABLE, SWEET, PRECIOUS! :yes::winkgrin::biggrin2:

I am SO JEALOUS! :wink2:

Good luck at class! :lol:

3. tesslynn

tesslynn Forums Enthusiast

Mar 3, 2014
    idaho
    so sweet looking...
    I think when they see bigger dogs they want to let them know they might be smaller but they still count, ha...Both my girls like to have the last bark if they meet up with bigger dogs...cracks me up...

Have fun with class, show off Piper, strut your sheltie stuff!!!

4. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    What a cutie! Piper is going to steal hearts with his adorable little self :yes:.