Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sheltie Reggae- Greetings from Poland! :)

Discussion in 'Say Hello!' started by Monika&Reggae, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Monika&Reggae

Monika&Reggae Forums Novice

Aug 26, 2014
    Poland
    Hi everyone :D
    Before I say anything else, I have to warn you that english is not my first language and I will probably make mistakes, so I apologize in advance for that :uhoh:

Ok, we have that out of the way, so let's introduce ourseves :smile2: My name is Monika, I'm 22 and I live in Poland as you probably know from the topic title. I bought my first dog- obviously a sheltie- almost a year ago. My special boy was 7 months when he joined my life :)
    I'm going to write a few words about Reggae :biggrin2: He is a sable & white male, right now he is 18 months old. He has a really good temperament if I may say so, he (surprise!) barks rarely which is pretty uncommon for this breed. He is confident, friendly to both people and dogs, eager to please.
    During last year we tried many things to find out what we like to do most. We did a bit of frisbee, but we dropped it for now. We started training agility and joined a freshly started flyball team. We also participated in some Rally-O trainings. I think that would be all for now :)
    I hope we can make new friends all around the world, so I'm waiting forward to hearing from you :winkgrin:

You can also find us on facebook, I started Reggae's page not so long ago.
    https://www.facebook.com/sheltie.reggae

2. Cindy

Cindy Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    I loved all the baby pictures :)
    Your Reggae is a very sweet looking boy!
    We have people here from all over the world (heavily American, but I know we have representatives from Europe, the UK, Asia, New Zealand and Australia), and the shelties range from rescues to purebred and European to American (European shelties tend to be smaller boned, American shelties heavier), and all the pups are loved and cherished :D

Welcome!

-and your English is better than many English speakers!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  3. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    Your boy is beautiful and your English is great! Welcome from Arizona!

4. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    Beautiful. My puppy has the dark all the way down his nose too! I have not seen a picture of any adult dog with the dark on the nose. It looks pretty! Thank you.

5. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Welcome to the forum. Your boy is beautiful! His face is so pretty and sweet. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

6. Hannah

Hannah Forums Enthusiast

Mar 19, 2014
    NSW, Australia
    Welcome Monika, Reggae is a very handsome boy! I like his name too :smile2:

7. Calliesmom

Calliesmom Moderator

Mar 29, 2008
    near Mobile, AL
    Welcome:smile2:
    thanks for the link to pix- we love pix:yes:

we do have some other members from Poland-though Anna hasn't posted recently. she had some very informative posts when she did sign on here.

8. Lanie

Lanie Forums Enthusiast

Nov 9, 2013
    California
    Welcome from california, Monika :smile2:

Reggae's coloring is absolutely beautiful. Your pictures are stunning and your English is great!

9. Jeff

Jeff Forums Regular

Aug 13, 2014
    Massachusetts
    Welcome from Massachusetts! Your boy looks great. What a neat idea to have his own Facebook page.

10. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Hello Monika and Reggae, welcome to the Sheltie Nation from Central Florida. Your boy is so very handsome. We love pictures here and I think your English was done very well. :smile2: