Go Back   Sheltie Forums > Announcements > Events
Become a Premium Member Rules Support Sheltie Nation Member Map

Notices

View First Unread View First Unread  
Old Jul 21, 2014, 05:13 PM

Arrow For a limited time, the Special Edition Sheltie Nation Decal is Back!

I've had several people reach out to me recently asking about the special edition decal we did two years ago. Since so many have asked, I've checked with the printer about doing a re-order and will offer another pre-order run. (That way I won't over order.)

For those of you who might be remember or are new to the forums, this style of decal is the graphic cut out in vinyl with no background, like those you frequently see on car windows.
These decals are printed and “weeded” one at a time, so they are much more labor intensive than the peel-and-place stickers. As a result, they cost much more to produce, but the extra price is worth the great look! They will be about the same size as the current decal, about 5″, that you get with your premium membership.

The cost of these decals will be the same price as the first run, $12.00 USD. (Regular postage to your location will apply.) I will leave the ordering open until 8/5 then close it so I can place the order with the printer. You should have your special edition decal in about 3 weeks.

The direct paypal button does not seem to work with vbulletin, so follow this link to go direct to paypal.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=V7X2U72ZN72YA

This will be announced tomorrow morning on Sheltie Nation, but you all get to hear about it first.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sheltie_Nation_Die-Cut.jpg (69.5 KB, 49 views)
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 31, 2014, 08:43 PM

Exclamation

Just a reminder that if you want to order a decal, the last day will be August 5th!
Old Aug 10, 2014, 09:54 AM

Decals are in from the printer and will be going out in tomorrow's mail. I have a few extras, so if anyone decides they would like one, just PM me.