Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Yes we stole the treats! So what ppffftt!

Discussion in 'Sheltie Chat' started by jomuir, Jul 19, 2014.

1. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    Roxie here-
    my momma n daddy tried to starve me and Forrest. We did what we had to to survive, now we are in troubles for it. I say too bad we almost died from hunger and we need SUBU to represent us. The treats didn't even taste good we just ate them so we can be alive. Unfair yelling and scolding is very bad for my ears and my heart. Forrest say he don't care it's treats yell all you want mom.

Jo's side of the story-
    we were outside unloading from vacation; Forrest throws up when he rides in the car so dogs didn't get breakfast. They went into their bag of gear, fished out the box of treats, and ate a bunch. Then later in the week, they got a hold of the box again and ate them all and tore up the box all over the kitchen. These dogs are in big trouble and have been warned not to do it again. Roxie is too fat and helping herself to endless treats is no help! From now on, all treats are put away high on a shelf. Also, I've seen them both gazing lovingly at the spot they stole the treat box from. :lol: SUBU is NOT needed in this instance.....they were straight up busted.

2. SheepOfBlue

SheepOfBlue Premium Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Food is good

Signed
    Sca

3. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    :yuckyuck

Poor baby's, momma starvin' you like that, but is also not nice to steal, so Roxie and Forrest, I am sorry but I do have to side with momma on this one. At least we know you are smart enough to fend for yourselves! LOL (however, next time, don't leave the evidence behind!) :fl

4. Mignarda

Mignarda Forums Enthusiast

Jan 17, 2013
    Dover, Delaware
    Will you submit to binding arbitration?

5. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    This just in from FUBU (Feline Union Bargaining Unit) --

According to OUR bylaws . . .

"If you see it, smell it, or hear it, it is yours to do with as you please".

Hope this helps you at SUBU.

~Zeus
    President of Collective Bargaining
    FUBU (Feline Union Bargainin Unit)

6. Sumac3890

Sumac3890 Forums Sage

Sep 12, 2008
    Fort Myers, Fl
    LOL Our first sheltie Lady had a partner in crime in our cat Sam. We would get donuts and Sam would knock them on the floor for he and Lady to enjoy! It was not good for them but very comical.

My two if the pantry door is open they go in looking for treats, can't get to them but they do try. Sam used to bite at the door to get it open.

7. Emmasmom

Emmasmom Forums Sage

Apr 2, 2010
    Canada
    I dropped some dog cookies in the pantry cupboard and thought I got them all picked up. Natalie lay on the floor and chewed paint off the bottom of the cupboard, trying to chew her way into where I missed some. Oh well, I did have to retouch the cupboards, just hadn't planned on doing it late on a Sunday night.

8. jomuir

jomuir Forums Enthusiast

May 10, 2011
    I'm glad to see my dogs aren't the only rascals out there! Donuts? Cupboard chewing? I can see mine doing those things too. Arbitration could work, but FUBU has some crazy rules and I am NOT telling my shelties about FUBU, it would work in their favor not mine :lol:

9. MissyGallant

MissyGallant Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2011
    We saw Clara and Tara in the dining room once, they kept running back and forth. We looked closer and saw that they were running and hitting the food container to move it closer to a barstool so they could hop from container to barstool to counter effortlessly.

10. JacqueZ

JacqueZ Forums Enthusiast

Oct 4, 2012
    Akron, Ohio
    Steal more treats in protest!
    -Honey