Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Mister Hunter is gone

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by gearhound, Feb 13, 2014.

1. gearhound

gearhound Forums Novice

Jan 24, 2014
    Santa Fe, NM
    Poor guy had health issues his entire life, but still manged to reach 10 year of age.
    His luck ran out this afternoon, as a lung ailment finally took his life.
    He was my constant companion all those years, and the house feels so empty without him.
    I found myself just walking around the house today in a semi-daze.
    My mind hasn't been able yet to wrap around the fact, that my big boy.....is really gone? :cry:

Steve

2. EJHUNTL

EJHUNTL Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2013
    Ontario, Grand Bend
    So sorry for your loss.

3. Bradt9881

Bradt9881 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 15, 2014
    Fayetteville, NC
    Sorry Steve. I wish I could fix this for you, just realize he isn't suffering anymore. I am sure he knew you gave him the best life you could.....

4. susanmccain

susanmccain Forums Enthusiast

Jan 27, 2013
    London, Ohio
    Oh Steve...I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Giving them up is so sad and hurtful. Try to remember the wonderful and special times you had. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

5. maddiesmom

maddiesmom Forums Enthusiast

Dec 14, 2011
    port orchard wa
    So sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers.

6. Mom2Melli

Mom2Melli Forums Enthusiast

Oct 2, 2013
    Central California
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers that all the happy memories will help you through.

7. Tagg

Tagg Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    Brantford, On
    It's amazing how the house seems sooooo very empty when they pass on. I hope you will be able to see the happiness you shared and will smile soon when you think of him.
    Joanne

8. Sackett

Sackett Forums Enthusiast

Jan 16, 2010
    Cottage Grove, Oregon
    my thoughts and prayers are with you. My Everett is declining, I cherish every day I have him and dread "that day"

9. Sullivan

Sullivan Forums Enthusiast

May 29, 2013
    Florida
    Steve, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Mister Hunter, you and your big boy will be in my thoughts and prayers. He had a long painful life and knows that you gave him the best there was and he is now waiting for you at the Bridge. While he is waiting for you, you can know that he is healthy, whole and running around playing with all the others before him and when he sees you coming up that hill, he will be so excited to join you and you will never be separated again. RIP Mister Hunter. :cry:

10. trini

trini Forums Sage

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate NY, USA
    Steve, it is so heartbreaking to lose a friend who was such a big part of your life. Time does blunt the worst of the pain, but it never takes away the loss. You gave Hunter a wonderful life in spite of his health issues and the memories of your time together are precious and in time they will bring you comfort.

I am so sorry...

Trini